Saturday 27 November 2010

Laugh so hard... that you forget the bad and focus on the good

So we are back again with my favourite subject in the whole universe...LAUGHTER!!! Yes I can admit it: laughter is my weakness.  Well it's actually the giggles that make me weak and smiling from ear to ear like a flaming idiot.  But that is beside the point.  So why, you may ask, does it feel so wonderful to laugh? Is it the fact that we raise our vibrations or is it because it's so uplifting to be around happy people. To be honest, I really don't mind because when I am having a challenging day, nothing helps to raise my energy more than having a good laugh.
I think this may be one of the only things in this world that I find addictive.  There are instances when even the giggle of a small child can set me off.  Most of the time however it's when my friend Rachel is talking to me in some strange foreign accent about absolute rubbish.  She's good like that! :-) We simply have to look at each other and burst out laughing.  You know what I mean... those instances when you laugh so hard you forget all the stressful issues in your life and focus on how alive you feel at that very second. These fabulous spurts of pure madness are essential to our well being and sanity.
These are the moments I etch into my heart and spirit; they are the memories I hold on to when things are running me down.  It's also very useful ammunition when it's time to mock your mates!   I know I have done my part to provide my friends with flashes of pure insanity to stock up on. I just hope they deleted those dodgy videos and pictures.... lol  (Note to self: check Rachel's phone for evidence of stupidity)
So smile like you are an absolute nutter and laugh whenever you have the opportunity to do so. I recommend it on a regular basis. Trust me... I know a thing or two about insanity :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment