Sunday 7 November 2010

Music...and fabulous vibing

Music is one of my passions... it makes me feel alive, vibing and connected. A single note or a lyric can send me back flashing to a past memory instantly.  And in that very moment a feeling emerges... ahhhh elation! I am 20, in a Montreal night club, dancing and feeling the music into my very core.  I feel alive and happy.  That's something that fascinates me: the powerful effect music has on people and cultures.  Music connects, excites, makes you feel emotions whether you want to or not.  It just happens... like that. Poof!!  Magic!
To be able to recreate a scenario in your head instantly by simply listening to a song is phenomenal.  I have been known to turn on my computer, choose a play list and turn the music way up.  The effect: myself dancing all around the house like I was 20 again and singing along like a diva with no care in the world.  A sight for sore eyes I must say, and also an amazing feeling.  My energy vibrations rise, my mood is lifted and the corners of my mouth curl upward to reveal a smile.  No wonder I am addicted!
It's one of the few things that I could not live without.  I know it's kind of a cheesy thing to say yet it's so true.  I cannot imagine our world without music.  What a quiet place it would be and not really somewhere I can picture myself living.  If that were the case I would hop on the next space shuttle out of this galaxy!  With this statement I digress, so on to a more positive note... '
Music has the power to make you feel sexy.  Yes I said the "s" word, so brace yourself! Picture a song that makes you want to sway and move your hips around.... go on.... do it.  Now think of how easy it is to sway provocatively when you hear the song.  Hmmmmmm careful people, things just might get interesting... or you may slip a disc swaying. It could go either way; depending on how long it's been since you last swayed. :-)
Oh, did you hear that? It's the sound of vibrations rising!!!

2 comments:

  1. I smiled as I read your last paragraph - its so important to do the things that make us feel truly alive isn't it? And feeling sexy (see - i said the S word too) is an important part of being alive, in my view! An excellent blog darling - I love your blog site!!!
    Witchy Pooh Erix xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erika xxx I simply say it like it is in my head. And yes, it is so important to feel sexy as a woman no matter your age or size. Big hugs to you babes xxxx

    ReplyDelete